Posts Tagged ‘Corporate Limo’
Your limousine’s performance is largely determined by how well you maintain it.
Your disregard for limo maintenance may cause your limo to break down sooner than it should. Because maintenance and servicing prices are so high, you may find yourself having to spend a significant amount of money just to have your limo back up and running. Well, if you take proper care of your limo, you can avoid all of that trouble. In this post, you’ll learn about the most typical, and sometimes costly, limo-owner blunders, as well as what you can do to avoid them. Continue reading to learn how to make informed selections about your limo!
Following the advice in this article to avoid the traps will help you keep your limousine services in good shape and save time and money that you would otherwise spend at the limo mechanics. Contact us for any limousine transportation services.
Traveling for a corporate event is stressful. From finding reliable transportation on time to managing the luggage, meeting deadlines, and navigating in unfamiliar cities, the anxiety runs down, and the opportunities for stress to flourish are multiplied when an executive is traveling. For business travelers, their time is crucial, and thus don’t get time to relieve stress. That’s why it is important to build a stress-relief routine for the moment when you feel like you are about to crack. Here are few ideas for relieving the stress:
- Using a discount machine: There’s nothing wrong with trying to save a few dollars on repairs, especially when that crucial replacement part is extremely costly. However, no two mechanics will do the same thing when it comes to repairing your limo. As a result, try to figure out how various mechanics in your area work. In general, the best course of action is to strike a balance between the cheapest and most expensive options. It’s best to compare pricing between service providers, read internet reviews, and acquires recommendations from friends and relatives. Choose a store that is convenient for you and has good reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, and Open bay. Limousine repair can be a pain, so be sure the task is done well the first time. You don’t want to have to take a bad repair job back to a different mechanic for a re-fix.
- Filling the engine with the incorrect type weight/ type of oil: Many individuals will admit to using the wrong weight or type of oil in their limo engines at one point or another. They don’t believe it matters as long as the limo engine is lubricated with some sort of oil. Even sloppier limo owners would completely neglect to fill the engine. The distinguishing feature of such drivers is that they can be seen approaching from three blocks away. Of course, this is a bad idea; you can’t afford to be sloppy with the amount and quality of oil in your limo. Although the telltale indicators of filling your engine with the wrong oil may not appear right away, there’s no doubting that continuing to do so will harm your engine over time. So make sure you pay close attention to the type of oil required in your car, whether synthetic, partially synthetic, or non-synthetic, as well as the correct weight (i.e. 10@-30W, 0W, 40, 5W-20, etc.). Do not deceive yourself into thinking that your limo will adjust to whatever oil you put in it.
- Persisting with the dirty filters when you need new ones: The limo’s air and fuel filters are essential components. Keeping them filthy and unclean can cause serious damage to your limo. A malfunctioning sensor is one of the most prevalent causes of a check engine light, which can result in engine misfiring in severe circumstances. Turning a blind eye to it could result in serious catalytic converter issues. This could cause the limo to fail emissions inspection until it is repaired, which could cost upwards of $1,000 for most limos.
- Ignoring scheduled maintenance: A lot of folks don’t bother reading their limo manual at all. Despite its unattractive appearance and lack of utility, it serves a purpose. Everything you need to know about your limo is in your limo manual. It also includes some cost-effective DIY solutions for typical limo troubles. The limo manual will also tell you when it’s time to have your limo inspected and fine-tuned. Following the instructions in your limo handbook will extend the life of your vehicle, reducing the need for frequent repairs and saving you thousands of dollars in maintenance costs.
- Failing to rotate tires and check air pressure: Failure to rotate your tires and maintain proper air pressure regularly might result in uneven tread wear and damage to the limo’s tires. This can lead to a variety of other issues, including stress on steering and suspension parts (such as the tie rod end), vibration when driving, and uneven traction. Most limo repair companies will rotate the tires for a little price, or if you have a jack and jack stand at home, you can do it yourself. You can get your air pressure checked at practically any local gas station. It’s important to remember that tire inflation is affected by air temperature, so even if you’re not detecting any air loss from your tires, you should have them checked as the weather changes throughout the year.
- Overlooking wears on brake pads: Do you recognize the screaming sound a limo makes when it comes to a halt? That’s its brakes pleading for assistance! Continuing to drive with such brakes is not only inconvenient for everyone around you, but it can also cause damage to your limo over time. Having your brake pads updated regularly will save you money because a brake rotor will live longer if the pads are replaced regularly. On the other hand, if the pads aren’t replaced until they’re completely worn out; the rotor will be scratched and scored. The rotors are the most expensive aspect of the process, as anyone who has had their brakes changed can attest. As a result, if you want to save money on limo repairs, keep them.
- Neglecting brake, transmission, and other fuels: Aside from fuel, your limo requires a variety of additional fluids to function properly. To grasp the sense of things, you’d have to consult your owner’s manual for a complete list of fluids and their corresponding change schedules. You can even complete this task yourself to save money on both the front and back ends. Even the most inexperienced drivers would be able to simply replenish these fluids. Last but not least, remember to winterize your limousine! If your car is not winterized, the extremely cold weather can take a toll on it.
- Get better sleep: This might seem easier, but there are only a few ways to improve your sleep during corporate travel. To create a better sleeping environment in your hotel room, research the quieter areas of the city and booking a hotel room there; if the option is open. Unfortunately, if you get undesirable rooms where the hotel will present you with significant additional noise while you are trying to sleep. Eye masks, earplugs, and similar tools will help you simulate darkness and silence if you’re trying to sleep during odd hours.
- Meditate: Sometimes, the number of projects, meetings, and seminars leave you overwhelmed. The pressure of the daily tasks and be involved can quickly lead to burnout which is the enemy of all productivity and happiness. Spend some time in quieter mornings with ambient sounds. Meditations will help you find a calm place, effectively reducing stress and helping you re-focus your energies.
- EXERCISE: When traveling for business, our workout routines come to a stop. Whether because of time or we are too unfamiliar with our surroundings. Missing exercise has detrimental effects on our stress levels. We would suggest you to book a hotel with a fitness center. Exercise is a great way to spike your energy and relieve stress. Take a walk around the city or the hotel if there is no fitness center.
Hire A&A Limousine next time visit for a business trip. When you travel with us, keep your worries at bay. We provide
- TURN OFF THE COMPUTER: Our professional life revolves around the computer, and many of us keep them running 24/7. Even when we are drained of any creative energy, we keep our tabs open. It is vital to get enough rest when you are on a business trip to balance long days and the time change.
- TRANSPORTATION: You have to struggle for finding a taxi and then navigating around using the maps and GPS. This exhausts you at the end of the day. For this, we suggest you book a relaxing and luxurious ride- A LIMOUSINE. It might sound weird, but it comes with many benefits such as you don’t have to navigate the GPS or get stuck in traffic. You will reach your destination on time and without getting frustrated.
There is no perfect moment to hire a limo; it’s any time you feel like riding in style in a limo. Hire your ride with us today! Call us at 206-365-1008. AA LIMOUSINE AND BUS SERVICES: HELPING YOU TRAVEL IN STYLE SINCE 1994!
- Privacy: you will have full privacy so that you can work in peace before the meeting starts.
- Safety: you will return safely after an exhausting evening. Booking with us means it is our responsibility to drop you safely.
- Wide range: we have a wide range of cars; you can pick one of your choices and enjoy the ride with our professional chauffeurs.