FAQ for Our Seattle Limo Services: Find Your Answers Here
1. What happens if my plane is early or late arriving?
A&A Limousine updates all flight arrival times. We arrive when your plane lands, no matter whether you arrive late or early, provided we have a correct flight number.
2. How much time do I have to meet the chauffeur on my airport transfer reservation?
A&A Limousine provides 40 minutes (60 minutes for intl. arrivals requiring customs clearance) of free wait time on each airport arrival transfer for you to deplane and pick-up your luggage. If you do not meet your chauffeur or call us within 40 minutes (60 minutes for intl. arrivals) of your plane landing, we will consider you a “no-show” and you will be charged in full for the reservation.
3. Can I instruct the chauffeur to take a scenic route to my hotel from the airport?
A&A Limousine airport transfer rates are based on a point to point transfer and your chauffeur is instructed to use the most direct route and quickest for expediency. If you would prefer the chauffeur use a specific route, our hourly rates and minimums will apply, plus applicable fees/taxes and gratuity.
4. Where do I meet my chauffeur for pick-up at SeaTac Airport?
Upon getting all of your bags, call us at 1-800-571-1008. We will dispatch your chauffeur and get him/her to drive the car in front of the airline you arrived on. It is only active loading at SeaTac, so please make sure you have bags before calling us. We will be waiting for you at the SeaTac Airport staging area.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
A&A Limousine requires that reservation cancellations be received by telephone no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time. Roundtrip reservations must be cancelled as two separate reservations. All limousine runs, such as wedding services and nights on the town, must be cancelled at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of service. A no-show fee equal to the base fare price plus applicable waiting time, 20% service fee, and out-of- pocket expenses will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location.
6. What is your change policy?
A&A Limousine requires that all change requests be received by phone a minimum of 3 hours prior to scheduled pick-up time and are subject to availability. This might include you coming in on an earlier flight. If a reservation change cannot be accommodated and results in a cancellation, you will be charged for the reservation in full.
7. Can I smoke in your vehicle?
All our vehicles are STRICTLY non-smoking.
8. Can I pay for the reservation in cash instead of using the credit card that was provided when I made the reservation?
A&A Limousine chauffeurs welcome any mode of payment. The credit card that you provided will be used for reservation use only. Our chauffeurs will gladly provide you will a cash receipt.
9. Is it possible to place, change, or cancel a reservation with my chauffeur?
A&A Limousine requires that all changes, confirmations, and cancellations be called into our dispatch center at 1-800-571-1008. This includes providing the chauffeur your flight information on when you arrive back at SeaTac. We strongly recommend you call us at 1-800-571-1008 at least 24 hours prior to your arrival.
10. How far in advance should I place my reservation?
Availability changes daily and we suggest you place a reservation as soon as you have the firm travel dates and times.
11. What are the rules in our limos and buses?
- NO FOOD ALLOWED in any of our limos and buses.
- No alcohol consumed by anyone under 21 years of age.
- No alcohol allowed in the vehicle if underage persons are present (without a parent or legal guardian).
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the vehicle. A $100 charge will be applied per incident. No exceptions.
- A minimum charge of $350 will be applied for anyone vomiting in the vehicle.
- A fee will be applied for excessive mess of the vehicle (with food, drinks, or gum) and will be inspected by the driver before the last drop-off. (Minimum fee of $50)
12. Do you have more questions?
For any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us. We will gladly answer any questions. We just want you to be comfortable doing business with us.